The company produces high-quality buses and is owned by MAN AG through its subsidiary NEOMAN Bus. Its history began in 1935 when Gottlob Auwarter opened his own bus manufacturing facility in Stuttgart. He used chassis from trucks as the basis, however, like most manufacturers of that time.
Meaning and History
The logo of the bus company originally consisted of two elements: the text and the image of the bus, but now the company mainly uses the logo with the text part. It contains the company name in bold and in capital letters with rounding. The letters “L” and “A” are slightly different from the others. The bottom line of the letter “L” is the middle connecting element of the letter “A”, which is larger than the other letters. The two “legs” of the letter “A” continue to the left and right sides, forming an underline for the whole company name.
Emblem and symbol
As an emblem, the company uses the text part of the logo, which is usually gray or silver and is located on the front of the buses.